Saturday, May 18, 2024

The Hitchcock Hotel by Stephanie Wrobel (Review)

 



Thank you to Netgalley, and the publisher for a chance to review this book. Let me start off with the cover. The cover is amazing. It screams read me!!! The title also just drags you in. If your a fan of horror, or even just Hitchcock, you know you're in for a wonderful ride. This novel is full of fun Hitchcock references. It's a wonderful novel of suspense. I didn't want to put it down. I highly suggest you pick this up for a read. Sit by the fire, or anywhere cozy, and read a nice cozy mystery thriller. I wasn't able to do this, but it would be even better I'm sure at a hotel. So curl up, turn on some Hitchcock Presents, and have this book by your side. You'll be happy you read it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment