Thursday, March 4, 2021

It's been a while.

I know it's been a while since i've used this as a review site. I really want to try and get back into it. I mostly post my reviews to Goodreads but i'm going to try to post here too. I think they can be linked, so that will help. I got back on Netgalley, and even joined a new site...well new to me site called Edelweiss+. A librarian told me about it, so i joined it's for reviewers too. so fingers crossed. I've already posted a review on Netgalley,and am almost done with another one to post. 

I recently got a KoboLibraH20 that helps especially with review copies. I love that it can do multiple formats. It even has overdrive built in so it makes borrowing library books a breeze. Anyways, that's all for my little update. I will add a few of my post recent reads and or reviews in my next post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment