Wednesday, June 22, 2022

The House Across the Lake by Riley Sager (review) POSSIBLE SPOILERS

 





** spoiler alert ** POSSIBLE SPOILERS

I read an ebook copy of this from the library. i was on the hold list at my main library, but noticed a copy was available at another. How? Why? I dont know. I thought all would have massive hol lists. So i quickly checked it out so I could read it before my actual hold was available.

Woah what an amazing read. I finished it so quickly. (Would of sooner, but I actually did need sleep). I love all of Riley Sager's books. I really loved the supernatural elements woven in this.

Should I add fear of swimming in lakes to my list?

I enjoyed the mystery and guessing. Making my own theories, and guesses along the way, and STILL being shocked at the ending.

At the time of writing this review I actually get to meet Riley Sager ( Thursday June 23). I look forward to it.

Now to wait for the next release. ( I do this with so many thrillers. I just binge them. But it's oh so fun)

Enjoy this wild thrill ride. Remember wear a life vest.

No comments:

Post a Comment