Saturday, December 31, 2022

Burn the Negative by Josh Winning (Review)

 





Thank you to Netgalley, and the publisher for a chance to review this book.

I really enjoyed this. I love books, and love movies so the two together was really wonderful. Also I love horror,and thrillers. So if you're like me,and love all that too then this is the book for you. 

A book about a cursed film, that's also right up my ally. Hearing in real life of how this movie is cursed, or that movie was. I imminently had to read this. If 'The Guesthouse' was real I feel I would of watched it, and been following along with every theory too. This was a fun ride. I also loved the snippets they had of fake blog posts, interviews, book clippings and more. On e-book form I did find it hard to read some of them, I'm not docking points for that though, I still loved it. 

Check this book out, I guarantee it will give you a fright. 

No comments:

Post a Comment