Wednesday, December 13, 2023

Pedo Island Bloodbath by Duncan Ralston (Review)

 




Thank you to Netgalley, and the author for a chance to review this book.


Duncan Ralston. I've read a few others by him, and he doesn't disappoint. The title alone already makes you look twice, and look at that incredible cover! If you're familiar with Ralston's work, yes there are some triggers, so this isn't for everyone, but it was a fun ride. I am normally not big into vampires, but this one was good. 

It was fun, and gory. If you're into fun shocking horror, and aren't triggered by much, or nothing bothers you give this (and his other books a go). if you are easily triggers I would skip this (and his others.) I myself love horror, and rarely am offended by anything. I will be looking forward to Duncan's next book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment