Sunday, March 3, 2024

She's Not Sorry by Mary Kubica (Review)







Thank you to Bookishfirst, and the publisher for a copy to read, and review.

I was super excited to read this, and you should be too. Mary Kubica never fails. This was a super fast paced thriller that is sure to keep you on the edge of your seat. Mary has a talent that will always keep you guessing what's going to happen next. Each chapter I read my mind switched on what I thought was going to happen didn't. With thrillers I always try and figure it out before the reveal. Well, I was wrong on this one, but it didn't disappoint. If you're a fan of thrillers, and somehow have yet to read a Mary Kubica book, I would say now is the time to start. Oh, and let me not forget the cover. The cover ( at least the US cover, apologies if it is different where you are.) is mostly a beautiful shade of purple, over a bridge. The purple although pretty looks mysterious, and sinister. The bright yellow title text shows nice too. I think it's really eye catching. Be sure to pick this one up for you sprint/summer reads.

No comments:

Post a Comment