Monday, July 11, 2011

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling

5/5 Stars

A great re-read. I re-read this for the premier of pt. 2 of the Deathly Hallows movie.








****Possible soilers****

I laughed, I cried, I love the action and dedication in this book. I was sad when some characters died,but was also happy at times when a character succeeded in something. The battle at Hogwarts is amazing I can't wait to see it on the big screen. I was reading this so much a few times I actually had to stop 'cause I started to fall asleep 'cause my eyes got so tired. I wanted to continue but had to take a break. I wish not so many characters were killed off but nothing can change what happen. A happy ending did come out, well that is if you like Harry and Ginny together. I think Harry and Luna would of made a better pair, but that's my opinion. In all a good read and a suggested read to everyone, even if it's just once.

No comments:

Post a Comment