Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Before I go to Sleep

"Before I go to Sleep" by S.J. Watson

4/5 stars

Can you imagine not remembering anything after waking up, forgetting your whole world? For Christine this is real, every morning she wakes up not remembering anything.

The book starts out with Christine waking up not knowing she's much older than she thinks, or remembering anything or anyone around her.

After an accident that leads to a amnesic case causing her to forget everything each time she goes to sleep. Christine starts seeing Dr.Nash and he tells her to keep a journal,so she can hopefully gain some memory. While reading the journal she finds entries she find that some thing she's being told aren't true, who's lying to her? Ben? Dr.Nash? As the pieces come together she realizes she's in a grave danger.

I really liked this book, an on the edge of your seat thriller, full of twists and turns. taking me three days. I sometimes had to re-read some parts cause I was even thinking what is going on? a great debut novel from author S.J. Watson. I recommend to anyone who likes thrillers.

No comments:

Post a Comment