Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Little Eve by Catriona Ward (Review)







 Thank you to Netgalley,and the publisher for a chance to review this. 


This is my second book from Catriona Ward. I'm shocked I was so let down,and disappointed with this one. Her first book I read ' The Last House on Needless Street' was really gripping,and kept me going. 

This one, I was let down. I didn't connect with the story at all. I got lost, and kept wanting to put the book down. For me, it might of been the time period that might of been an issue for me. 

I know a lot of other people liked it, and I really wanted to like it too, but I just struggled through it. I guess not all can be winners right?


I do hope 'Sundial' reads more like "Needless Street" I will be giving that one a chance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment