Tuesday, July 19, 2022

Suburban Hell by Maureen Kimer (Review)







 Thank you to Netgalley,and the publisher for a chance to review this book. 


I had fun with this book. It was funny,and had some horror elements to it too. Not much scares me anymore, but I still enjoy horror. I'm not a mom....to human children anyway, (my child is a cat) so some of the dialogue or jokes, etc I might not of fully got the jist of, but I still enjoyed this book. 

The cover art is awesome too. a demon zombie hand coming out of the ground. While housewives look in the background is totally eye catching. I also love the use of colors in the cover. 

Again, not a mom to human children, so I don't know what it's like to sit in the carpool lane, but I can picture someone reading this while waiting for their spawns to come running from the halls to the minivan. 

Check this book out!

No comments:

Post a Comment