Wednesday, May 10, 2023

The Vile Thing We Created by Robert P. Ottone (review)

 




A fantastic read. I don't have children, but I can only imagine this being even more scary to an expectant mother. Even though I don't have children, I love reading books with creepy kids in them. This sure was one. The book pulled me in from the start. I was frightened right along with the protagonists. I would not want to be around that kid one bit. Also, the cover. I can not leave this without mentioning the awesome cover art. I read this on kindle, so i may not of gotten the best look at it, but I love the grainy look to the photo, and the scratched out faces. It really turns up the creep factor. 

I highly recommend this book if you like creepy kids. Like I said earlier I'm not a mother ( at least to a human child...I do have a cat) but if your a mother to be, or have young children, maybe wait this one out for a little bit. Unless you are expecting a little devil of your own. 

I look forward to see what else Mr. Ottone puts out. Hopefully more horror goodness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment