Sunday, June 5, 2011

Any Witch Way

Any Witch Way by:Annastaysia Savage




I want to thank Christopher C. Payne at JournalStone publishing for giving me the chance to read this. I really enjoyed it.
 Everything seems to be going wrong for young Sadie her mom is dead, and she's constantly being picked on by her peers in school 'cause she believes her mother is still alive. She's a foster child and all she wants to be is 'normal' but by her thirteenth birthday she gets the surprise of her life that will change her more than she expected, and just possibly will get the chance of being 'normal' after all, but in a totally different way.
  The characters were great in this so many twists it kept me on the edge of my seat at times!! A great YA read. Can't wait to read more about young Sadie.


Dates read. Started: February 24th, 2011 Finished: March 4th, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment