Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Wonder (review)

Wonder by RJ Palacio
4/5 Stars
Dates read: Jan 6-10







Wonder was a very quick read. I actually read most of it in a day. Sometimes my goodreads 'read' dates are a little off from me forgetting to update my statuses...oops. Well back to the review.
 Wonder is about a boy named August "Auggie" Pullman. Auggie isn't "normal" he has deformities that make him a bit insecure. He's a nice boy and just wants to be normal and fit in with everyone else. Throughout the book, Auggie faces lots of challenges,but he gets through. You'll laugh and cry.
 This is a middle-grade novel, but I think anyone who has been picked on,struggled to fit in, or just wants to read a good story no matter what the age I think would enjoy reading "Wonder"

No comments:

Post a Comment