Monday, October 23, 2023

Everyone on This Train is a Suspect by Benjamin Stevenson (Review)





 Thank to the publisher, and Netgalley for a copy to review. 


I really enjoyed this. I had just finished the first one, then got to enjoy the sequel. I enjoyed both, but this one a bit more than the first. Just like the first one, the title is very eye catching. I like it.

This was a fun thrill ride through the Australian desert. Both books are set in Australia, I've never been to Australia. I've heard it's beautiful...and hot. I think the setting of a train is perfect, and although it's been done before, it never gets old. This one was a fun, and fast paced. If you're into mysteries,murder, and humor then please check this out. I would say you don't have to read the first one if you don't want to. It could work to read them in any order, or if you choose as a stand alone,but I suggest to do the author a favor, and read both of them. I think he would really like that. Happy Reading everyone.  


No comments:

Post a Comment