Thursday, October 26, 2023

No One Saw It Coming by Susan Lewis (Review)





 Thank you to the publisher, and Netgalley for a copy to review. 


I liked it. I admit it did start out a little slow, but as I kept reading it got better. I was trying to keep the characters straight, but I think the author might also of been purposefully trying to throw us off, but i could be wrong about that. I partially guessed something part way through, but was still shocked at the actual reveal since i wasn't fully correct. I would say this is a great read for the mystery reader who isn't too much into the thriller genre. It has some thrills, but to me is more of a drama/mystery. It definitely keeps the reader guessing still which is always fun. If you decide to read this, I hope you enjoy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment