Sunday, October 8, 2023

The Bachelorette Party by Carissa Ann Lynch (Review)





 Thank you to the publisher for a review copy.


This was a fun fast paced thriller.  I didn't know where it was going to go next. It's set in NOLA, now I've never visited, but I hope to someday, but from pictures I've seen I still felt like I was there. The characters were very interesting. It's a big mix of women who although seem like it should be a happy time all seem like they want to pull each others teeth out. I myself don't really have any friends so it was kind of great reading about this group of so called friends not get along. I guess I'm the weird one that doesn't like happy endings to what i read. I think this would be a wonderful thriller  to anyone. It would make a great intro if you're new to the genre. I hope to read more from this author again. Let's bring on the thrills, and leave the coconut out of it. :p  

No comments:

Post a Comment